Friday 19 November 2010

wut the..

salam..

hohoho..

santa palsu..

hoho..

huhu..

I feel really2222222222 sad u know..

yeah..

yesterday is the last day for me to meet my beloverd friendss..

yaaaa..

28/11..

reunion day for utaridiansssss..

yaaaaaa..

maybe some of them cant join it..

hoho..

i recommended it to aizie..

n we decided where the place..

n haris decided to eat at pizzaHut..

n i said that..

my mom have the pizzahut voucher left.. free pizza u know..

but i'm not sure if my mom let me use it..

huhu..

but..

errmm.. I hope my mom let me la..

yer la..

it's the reunion day..

they wanna to get ready the money lorrhh..

hoho..

err..

speechless..

ahah..

I hate it when my big bro dont say that he wanna come to school n bring the big camera..

if he say it..

I'm totally will say that I wanna borrow the camera to take my friendss photo..

ahah.

merepek jerw..

hoho..

ok..

dont know wut 2 say..

huhu..

 see ya..

salam..

by,

fasyira..

No comments:

Post a Comment