Thursday 4 November 2010

lalala~

salam...

totally..I'm right..

this geng's member are increasing..

(thanks to you who on9 now..I can ask you..)

Post 'Yay!'..

I wrote all members who agreed to join this geng..

now..

it's become more..

member who just agreed : afiq shamsul and aqmar haziq..

well..

now..the total are.. 9 members..plus me too..

well..

look like it's few..

cuz..

many of utaridians..

going on a trip to kelantan n terengganu..

so..

I cant ask themm..

(how I wanna ask them if they are not on9..???)

well..

it's okay..

maybe Now..

just me who update this blog..

but tomorrow..

they'll start posting on this blog..

well..

I forgot to say..

that..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_126403777415959&ap=1

our group..

at facebook..

heheh =p

oh noo..!!!

why?

I forgot to write a post on my blog..

ahaha...

bz on this blog..4got the other blog..

hheee =p

well..

gtg.

by,

Fasyira XD

No comments:

Post a Comment