Tuesday 9 November 2010

hi..hi..hi..

salam..

wow!

long time no c..!!!

ahaha

XD

I'm now feel happy,angry and sad..

it's all because of that drama..!!!

urggghhh..!!

never mind..

ahaksss

XD

errmmm...

aaaaaa...

hmmmmm...

hurmmm...

BLANK..

dont know wut 2 say...

hey aizie.

I done writing a new song title "Scared To Love You"

well..

if u done write the intro..

give it to me..

I wanna mix urs and mine..

maybe the song will be a great song..!!!

ahaha..

"Why You Say Goodbye"

I dont write it yet..

I had no idea.. BLANK u know..

well..

bout my 1st novel..

I just finished up 1 chapter today..

wow!

just 1 chapter..it takes almost 2 weeks...!!

ahah..

actually..

I dont have time to write..

but the diwali holiday..I got many chance..!!

u know how long I used this lapt..??

errmm..1 day maybe in 4 hours.. 16 hours..

well..

I'm not count it from before holiday..

well..

I dont want to talk nonsense here..

so..

I better sleep lorh..

2.27 a.m. now..

I feel sleepy..

huuuaawwwww (menguap)

see..I'm totally sleepy now..

well..

I've go to school..I must wake up early than my dad..

since my mom,little sister n 1 of my BROther went to a trip to Kelantan n Terengganu..

so..I have to manage everything in the house..not all..

ahah..

I'm not following them cuz..this week..we..year 6 will get our UPSR results..

so I cant go anywhere..

okay..

I think my dad just woke up..

(afraid if realize I'm still awake n get mad at me..)

ok..

wanna sleep now..

SALAM..

by,

think who love talking nonsense.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment