Thursday 4 November 2010

mOtiVe....

salam..

errmm..

my motives are...

since Year 6 pupils in SKKGV will end their time in primary school..

and since many of them dont want to leave SKKGV and their friends..

since some of Utaridians(I'm one of them..) sad to leave 6 utarid members..

I made this Geng..

History:

I made this Geng 9 months ago..

it is because..

we..who wear white school uniform(baju sekolah biasa..)+ blue school uniform(prefect..)

always recessed 2gether..

chat 2gether and make funny joke while recessing our mind...

but..

it just 4 a while..

then..we make our own way(I mean..we recess 2gether..but we not chat n make funny joke like always..)

NOW..

I found back my old blog..(I dont delete it..)

so I changed its URL, designed and all..

to make GeNg bUdak pUtih bLoG...

ok..

I think thats all..

well..

this my 3rd post in this blog..

ahah =p

bubbye..

by,

Fasyira

No comments:

Post a Comment