Friday 12 November 2010

MRSM IGCSE..I'm coming to you..!!!

salam..

hoho..

since I and 36 of 6 uta got 5a..

I felt really happy till now .. u know..

well..

ermm..

yesterday..

I searched for.. Kemasukan MRSM tingkatan satu 2011

when I found it..

I read bout MRSM aliran agama .. aliran biasa and..  CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL GENEREAL CERTIFICATE of SECONDARY EDUCATION...

n I was really shock.. cuz it will started next year..

MARA said..who that requested to SBP n SBPI.. will not qualify to go to MRSM..

well..

at last year..

my mom n my dad told me..they wanna see me to got to MRSM Gemencheh(slh satu MRSM aliran agama..)

then last thursday..

my dad said to me.. just go to a MRSM which nearer so I n ur mom will easy to visit..like MRSM alor gajah..

then..I decided to request to mrsm alor gajah..

but then..

they said that..IGCSE will started next year..

I was so excited..!!!!

who knows I can study oversea..

but then..

I was afraid..cuz I need to expert my ENGLISH..

n it make me to give up..

ahah..

I think back.. that..

if we dont try..then we dont know we pass it or not..

then..I told my mom that I wanna go to MRSM IGCSE (mrsm tun abdul razak,pekan,pahang.)

yay!
I'm praise to Allah..Alhamdulillah..

next monday my dad will take the pin number to log on to request at any MRSM..

woohoo..!!
ok..I know I talk nonsense..

so..

gtg..!


by,

the excited girl..!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment