Sunday 7 November 2010

My First Post..

Assalamualaikum...
ola!!

Hyeee..
How's the new blog?
Hope you all loike it..hahaha

So..
How's it going G??!! (girl and guy..ahahaha..)

Actually there's a news I wanna share with you G..
But..
I afraid they didn't allowed me to..

I knew they will be ashamed if i tell it here..
Well..
okay..I share it..
Actually..

Two of the GBP PLANET ALIEN
had coupled!
OMGuess...
yeah..I'm kinda a shock to man!

I just can't say their name..
-________-'

After 5 days holiday (include weekend..)
with no reasons..
Tomorrow we'll school back..
THAT'S will be FUN!

Ma friends that went to Kelantan and Terengganu had back this evening..
Can't wait to see them..

Oh!
I forgot to introduce the alien of this planet..
I'm still searching their picture..

so..
when i'm done..
I will update again..

Still searching!!
bubye then..

wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment